Today Jenna will be graduating from college! yes college, if feels like just yesterday that I was helping her move into her freshmen dorm room. If this isn't scary enough she gets married in 3 weeks!!!!!! I feel like her and Dave just started dating last week so she must of called me to tell me she was engaged like yesterday right???? wrong so wrong. I feel the older I get the more time fly's. I have to say, I'm not a fan. Although everything that has been happening are great changes I can't help but want things back to the way they were 4 years ago, when school and work didn't get in the way and the first thing on peoples minds was just to hang out and to have fun. But we can't all stay young forever I guess.
CONGRATULATIONS JENNA!!! I am so very proud of you and always knew you could do it! Luv u
3 weeks?! That means we're coming down in 2!! Yikes! I better get busy!
ReplyDelete