so lately all I have been doing is work and school. I started my CNA program 2 weeks ago, for those of you who are not familiar with the term I'm in a class that will qualify me to take a regional test to become a certified nursing assistant! Nothing to special but this certificate will allow me to get a job in a long term care facility so that I can get some patient care experience that is looked highly upon to the nursing program that I hope to get into next year. This class is Monday through Thrusday 5:00pm - 10:00pm. if that is not enough I have also been working basically every morning.
So with school and work I have no life, I barely have enough time to sleep let alone have a social life! Well on a happier not the Tim Mcgraw concert is next Friday!!!!!!! So excieted, me Jenna and Emma are going. i am so lokoing forward to a fun night with no worries. Actually I am more excited to see Luke Bryan! He is so fine and I am in love with his music! Well thats all for now, happy Thursday
:) Cant WAIT!!!!!
ReplyDelete