Monday, July 25, 2011
So happy for Jenna and Dave!!!
Things are falling into place. Jenna and Dave are moving home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! makes me so happy I have missed them so much. Dave got a job at the Howell Air Port doing maintenance on helicopters and Jenna just recently got a job at Hertz. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and I am so happy for them. they move up this Friday. I went down last Friday to help move so of there things up and will be going down again on Thursday to help bring the rest of their things up. The best part is that i will no longer have to say good bye to them because when I leave to come home this Friday they are coming with me :) They will be staying at my parents until they can find a place of there own, which means I get to have Jenna as a roomie again :D I am so truly blessed to have such amazing friends and family! Happy Monday every one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this!!! I'm so happy for them! :) Miss you Jenny and I hope your doing good!
ReplyDelete