Monday, January 9, 2012
New Year, New Attitude
This year....there is no diet plans for jenny. Instead I am simply choosing to live by the 3 W's. Water, Walking and Watching. Watching??? I am going to watch what I eat and be conscious of what I put into my body. Diets work and have worked for me in the past, but I believe that by completely avoiding all of the foods that I love I would just go back to my horrible eating habits (which is what I have done in the past). Instead I am going to eat them sparingly and in moderation. The weather here has been amazing, this is my kind of winter right here! NO SNOW :D:D:D:D:D my mom, finn and I have walked the past 4 days in a row! I love it, the walk is amazing and it makes me feel great! My goal is to loose 20 pounds by summer, not impossible right? I think this year is going to be one of the greatest of my life! I will keep you all updated on my progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment