Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Family

Having my whole family in town was such a great time. There is always so many laughs when my brothers get together. With Dave's job he has been traveling a lot and was able to be home this weekend which was perfect because Jeff, Heidi, Adrian and Issac came into town. With our hectic lives we are rarely all together not more than a handful of times per year. Are family has grown over the years, a family of six has grown into ten!!!


 Being around my nephews is such a blessing and I truly believe that even if they lived here no amount of time with them would be long enough. I hate watching them grow up via skype. I place the time I spend with them close to my heart.


Adrian is at such a fun age. He is so smart and does nothing but talk and play. He is also potty trained which makes me feel old considering I feel like it was just yesterday when he was a baby. Issac is such a doll, it was so great finally meeting him. He is such a great baby, so content and rarely cry's for no apparent reason. Being around them really makes me want kids of my own, not anytime soon but I was always the girl who didn't want kids until I was like 30 but now I'm thinking I wouldn't be apposed to much earlier lol I guess I will have to wait to see what God holds for me. I would have to meet a boy first, date then get married lol Oh one day.....

Hope all you moms had an amazing Mothers Day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment