Well hello all, it must be summer because I have not made it on here in some time lol. Well I just took a mini vacation to Caseville for the weekend with Jenna. Her parents have a house up there. It is gorgeous, I fell completely in love! I don't think Jenna realizes but she is going to have to take me again and again and again lol Her family is so amazing, I feel so blessed how they always welcome me as one of there own children.
There house :) how cute is that!
Amazing sunsets every night, now that would never get old!
Jenna and I on the beach
We got home last night and we leave again Wednesday night for the U.P. (one of my favorite vacation spots!) I am so excited to be going up, I havent been in two years! well thats all for now
hope you all had a blessed Monday <3
Woohoo! I'm excited to go to the camp. Adrian keeps asking when we are going to Gigi's camp. I mentioned it the other day and he will. not. stop. asking. See you in a few days!
ReplyDelete