So school has consumed me!!! on the plus side I am already half way done with the semester. This semester has just been flying by, I feel like I just started :O I am learning a ton and am having a blast doing it. This semester we are learning basic patient care that I have already learned when I got certified as a nursing assistant so I am excited for all of the future semesters to start so that I can learn something new. We will be learning pharmacology next semester so I will be able to pass meds at the hospital during clinicals!!!! man I sound like a nerd lol
On a new note can anyone else believe that Christmas is just two months away?!?!?!?!?! I went to Sally's (salvation army) with Jenna today and it looked like Christmas threw up all over the entire store lol The older I get the more time flies by :/ not to sure I'm a fan of that.
Hope you are all having a fabulous Saturday......GO BLUE ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment