Saturday, November 9, 2013
Spread love not hate!
So I love it when people say that they did so horrible on a test, that they bombed it, when they actually did better on it than I did. Makes me feel like complete crap. Makes me feel like they think I'm stupid. Why can't those people keep little comments to themselves. Why do they have to make other people feel down. It's very frustrating. These are the same people in class that make fun of people for not understanding a concept as quickly as they do. Why can't we all just be supportive of one another. We are threw fighting each other to get into the program. We did it, we are all intelligent. We all have different things that we are good at and different things we need help with. Spread love not hate people!!! Okay I'll get off the soap box now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment