Tuesday, January 14, 2014

why do I care

I can say over and over again that I don't care but let's face it everyday that goes by and you don't talk to me it hurts more. I'm not sure if you even see anything wrong with the situation. I have told you time and time again that I don't have friends that just go months without talking then pick up where things left off. That's not a true friendship to me. I need a friend that talks to me. I know we are both busy but when you ignore me and come up with every excuse in the book as to why your not going to hang out with me, I can't help but give up. I'm not sure if I said anything to make you mad, if I did anything to upset you. If I did you really need to tell me because I have no recollection. I really miss the friendship and not sure why you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment