Jenna was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen! the wedding was just stunning. The flowers, dresses, weather. Dave and Jenna could not have had a more beautiful day. I am so happy to have Jenna as my sister-in-law, because I know that no matter what, we will be in each others lives forever. The only down fall to the whole day is that Jenna and Dave will be living in Columbus Ohio :( only 3 hours away but it might as well be states away. I don't think it has quite hit me yet that I can't just get in my car and drive to see Jenna, I actually have to save up and plan to see her. (not going to like that part) but that's life and when people get married they move away or at least all of the people I know do.
Julie took the wedding pictures and she put up a couple of sneak peeks on her blog and boy are they gorgeous, I can't wait to see them all! Well that's all for now hope everyone has a happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment