Friday, May 27, 2011

will i ever heal?

So I have had a rash in the location of my surgery so I went to see the doctor yesterday. Well the first word to come out of his mouth was "wow" way to put me at ease right! He then continued to tell me how glad he was to see that I came in. All in all he thinks (key word thinks) that I am having some sort off serve allergic reaction to something all though he is not sure what. So he put me on steroids, antibiotic, and cream to rub on the rash. He also wants to see me in a week which it has never been that soon between appointments so I am kind of freaking out! seriously its been 3 months since my surgery and I would really like to be healed now! It's getting old and I don't want to do it anymore :( gerrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment