Wednesday, August 31, 2011

back to school back to school to prove to dad that im not a fool

Well it has been one rough start to the semester. Instead of getting a very nice refund from my loans I had to pay, and it wasn't a little it was a lot!!!  So no refund means that I had to pay for my books and parking pass out of pocket this year. Lets just say I have about drained my savings for this semester. So instead of my master plan of being stress free this semester, I've started on a pretty stressful note.

Other than money my classes seem to be good. Today was just the 1st day so I haven't had a chance to get a true feel yet but they all seem to be interesting. I am taking Physiology, Sociology, Chemistry and Culture and the holocaust. not a fan of chemistry but then again who really is! I am also biased because today Eastern made me pay $200 for all of my materials for chemistry. I couldn't buy them online because they are all specific for EMU...I hate when they do that.

Well as the new semester begins of my junior year I have mixed emotions. I hope this goes well considering my mental breakdown last semester (long story). My classes shouldnt give me too much trouble so for now I am going to try and keep up on my studies and strive for a 4.0 this year! We will see :)

Hope every one has a fabulous labor day weekend as I know I will! Going for a much needed family vacation in Traverse City (my favorite vacation spot)! Safe travels everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment