Monday, September 5, 2011

I need a vacation after my vacation!

Well camping was kind of a success. It seemed to rain more than is shinned, which is kind of a bum deal. We were in tents so the rain is not such a good thing. Last night the wind was blowing so hard and it rained all night! not very enjoyable. We didn't make it to the beach but I can't say I'm very upset about that, I have always said if I wanted to go to the beach I would of went some where tropical not north to camp! If you would of subtracted the rain the temperature was just perfect.

Besides the weather, the food was great lol. we had hobo pies for those of you that don't know what they are, it is basically a pizza sandwich cooked in the fire, a necessity when camping with my family lol. Also reese smores yum yum yum. I'm thinking with all of this bad food I am going to have to go to the gym everyday for the rest of my life to burn it off!

All and all I would have to say I have been on better camping trips but I think I have also been on worse. With that being my only vacation this summer I am thinking its going to be one long school year. We are already talking about doing more camping next summer, not just the one trip! looking forward to next year already, hopefully we will get better weather!

Hope everyone had  a great labor day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment