Well school is just about in full swing. I have my first quiz tomorrow in chemistry :O kinda nervous but I think I will be okay. Other than my first quiz tomorrow I also have my first chem lab tomorrow. The week ahead should be good, I have class Monday and Wednesday, work on Tuesday and start hunters safety on Tuesday (like how I stuck that in ;)) Me Katie and Hannah will be taking hunters safety Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday and Saturday. I have always wanted to take it, but just haven't yet, I am looking forward to checking it off my bucket list.
Where is my pride for my country, today is 9-11, this is the first year that I have truly been deep down emotional about it, I have almost teared up several times today. It breaks my heart that it has been 10 years since America changed forever. I have been praying for the victims, families, soldiers veterans and survivors all day. I hope everyone had a safe day remembering with loved ones. God Bless America <3
i know what you mean, today was a rough day.... it still blows my mind it was ten years ago!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck this week with all your school work hun!! :)