Busy busy busy! I have probably seen my friends 3 times in the past 2 weeks :( things are changing again and I don't like it, never have liked change much. I have been really down about it until I came to the realization that we are not 16 anymore lol and that this will not be the last change, soon we will only have the time to do monthly coffee dates so I might as well get used to the fact 3 times in 2 weeks is actually pretty good! So I am embracing the change!
“Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”
No comments:
Post a Comment