Thursday, February 9, 2012

Crazy busy

Well it's been awhile since I've been on here.I have been crazy busy lately between work, school and my birthday weekend!!!!!! I turned the big 21 :) We went down to see Kelli and Dan and let me tell you it was truly amazing. I could not of asked for a better birthday! Surrounded by friends and family is all I could of asked for. It was also nice to get out of MI for awhile. Thank you to everyone who made that weekend so special. I also bought a new car!!!!! I love it so much, it is a 2000 white ford focus, nothing to special but a lot better than the truck I was driving.

This is my new whip :D

Also I have not given up on my weight loss goal, I am down a total of 9 lbs! I made through my birthday and the Superbowl still losing weight, I call that a complete success. Hope you all are having a fabulous Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment