Sunday, February 26, 2012

girls trip!!!

In 46 short days my mom, sister and I will be on our way to Myrtle Beach! I can not not put into words just how excited I am. This will be our first girls trip with hopefully many to follow. We are staying right on the beach! With the recent snow we got I can think of nothing more I want then to sit on the beach and sun bathe, I am incredibly white right now lol and can not wait to get all bronzed up just in time for summer <3. This trip puts a who new incentive on my weight loss, which I am now down 10 lbs. The walks have been put on hold with our recent weather but will start again tomorrow! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend as I know I sure did.
Wishing you all a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment