At 21 I have yet to experience love. Lately I have started to feel quite lonely in the love department, it has never really bothered me that I am alone until recently. I want a guy that sees me as someone besides the "sister" or "friend". I am sick of being you guys friends lol. I don't think I send those vibes, maybe I should change my game because apparently I have none lol. People always say that it will come when your not looking and you least expect it! So I'm through looking (not that I was looking hard). I just hope he comes into my life sooner rather than later! Because I am ready for the next chapter of my life. I want to know what love feels like.
This is a beautiful song that probably doesn't help with my lonely feeling.
thanks for letting me babble for a minute, been on my mind for awhile, feels good to let it out
:( Glad you let that out, but it's hard! I'll spare you the "what's meant to be is meant to be," or "enjoy this time being single!" because honestly, you won't appreciate it until it's gone. (Did not mean to make that sound like being in a relationship is regrettable, it's definitely worth everything that is given up.)
You have someone in the same boat as you sister!! :) im always here to talk, laugh, or cry with. I love you.... trust me theres nothing wrong with you. Just keep strong and the right man will find you... just remember hes out there searching for you too!
:( Glad you let that out, but it's hard! I'll spare you the "what's meant to be is meant to be," or "enjoy this time being single!" because honestly, you won't appreciate it until it's gone. (Did not mean to make that sound like being in a relationship is regrettable, it's definitely worth everything that is given up.)
ReplyDeleteYou have someone in the same boat as you sister!! :) im always here to talk, laugh, or cry with. I love you.... trust me theres nothing wrong with you. Just keep strong and the right man will find you... just remember hes out there searching for you too!
ReplyDelete