Sunday, April 1, 2012

Welcome April

April already, where has the year gone???? Haven't been on in a couple weeks, been a tad busy! I went to the Red Wings Game this past Monday and it was a blast. We played Ohio and wiped the ice with them, 7-2 :). I took the TEAS test on Friday and passed! very happy with that, I needed this test so that I can apply for the nursing program in May. Also Katie got confirmed today! So proud of the woman she is becoming. Kelli and Dan where also in town this weekend, had a lot of fun with that. Wish we could hang out more! My life is in a good place right now all I seem to be missing is a man lol I'm sure he will show his face when I least expect it! He could move a little faster though ;)

Craig, Grandma and Katie. Conformation Sunday <3
Katie, Hannah, Emma and I at the Red Wings Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment