Well for starters do you all recall the goal I made for myself to lose 20 pounds before the first day of summer??? With the first day of summer being tomorrow I feel it is only appropriate to tell y'all that I am officially down 27 pounds!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy it amazes me. My next goal is to lose an additional 20 pounds by the first day Nursing School. THAT'S RIGHT I GOT ACCEPTED INTO EMU'S SCHOOL OF NURSING!!!!!!!!!!! Like how I slipped that in there lol. I will officially be done with college with my bachelors in Nursing December of 2014. It seems so far away but honestly I feel like I just graduated high school and I am already done with 3 years of college. I'm sure it will fly by. I can't wait to start this next chapter of my life.
Hope everyone's summer is going as good as mine or better!
Stay blessed <3
congrats on being accepted into nursing school!! ...and losing that weight...way to go!!!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! (On both of the announcements.) So happy for you!
ReplyDelete