Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

It's funny how things change as I get older and how these next few years of my life are truly transitional. When I was little I couldn't wait for Christmas morning to see what Santa brought me. As the years go on I am 10 times more excited giving someone a gift than receiving one. I also get more selfish in the way that I want my whole family to be together all the time and with my brothers now having their own families and their in-laws to share time with that's just not the case.  I have to step back and realize that any amount of time is good enough and that I should cherish it. One day I will have my item family to split time with. Christmas is about Jesus Christ and spending time with family. So may God bless you this holiday season I hope you all spend time with loved ones <3 (even though no one reads this blog I love getting my thoughts out)

No comments:

Post a Comment