Monday, December 30, 2013

new years resolutions

2014 will be the end of one chapter and the start of another. I generally don't make new years resolutions because I feel as if people just set them selves up for failure.  But this year is different for me. 2013 has brought me so many changes both good and bad. My relationships have changed with so many people. My outlook on life and what I want out of my life has changed. This coming year I'm going to...

1. Continue to be smoke free ( its been 12 weeks and 3 days!!)
2. I'm going to study hard and graduate nursing school :-)
3. I'm going think about what I put into my mouth and make healthy eating choices 
4. I'm going to drink more water
5. My break from studying will consist of working out rather than just watching t.v.
6. I'm not going to stress over people who don't care about being in my life 
7. I'm going to be more positive and approach situations as the glass half full instead of the glass half empty

These resolutions shouldn't be too hard to keep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment