Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It's now or never

So I'm a firm believer that diets don't work and buying 100 calorie snacks isn't the way to go. But as I shopped for an interview outfit I ended up crying about 75% of the time in the store. The next day I was watching the doctors and dr. Ian introduced his super shred diet. The book only cost me 10$$ and I didn't have to buy ANY special food. The diet is 28 days. I figured hey even if I don't lose 20 pounds I'm re learning how to portion out my food and drink water. So it's now or never. Myrtle Beach is just 62 days away and I've gained about 15 pounds since the last time I was there 2 years ago. My goal is to weigh the same as I did then. I start tomorrow. I will check in every weigh in to record my results....wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment