Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer has finally arrived!!!!

Well summer had a late start for me this year but it is finally in full swing! Last weekend was the Tim Mcgraw and Luke Bryan concert! Is was truly incredible :) Jenna and Dave were in town and it was full of late nights, good laughs and amazing memories! I worked and went to school all week and I was supposed to work all this weekend but a girl from work covered my shift today and I got called off for tomorrow. So because I live life by the seat of my pants it took me all of 2 minutes to decided I was going to take this time off work and go and see Jenna and Dave. I got down here last night at like 8:30 and we were up so late I am not even going to say how late we were up :p that's between me Jenna and Dave. Today we woke up too late and spent the day down by the pool. For dinner we grilled out at the park and went out for ice cream after. I leave for home tomorrow when ever I wake up, Jen and Dave both work in the morning so it wont be too late of a start for me. As far as the rest of the summer I have already purcased tickets to go and see Sugarland and Rascal Flatts later this summer and the rest of the summer nights I am going to live it up because we only get one life and I don't want to have any regrets.

LIVE LIFE LIKE YOU WERE DYING :) have an amazing and safe 4th everybody!

2 comments:

  1. That's right, live it up! I'm glad you're getting a chance to enjoy summer! I heard that you aren't coming up to the camp...what?! We're going to be up almost the entire time as mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I haven't decided 100% either way but I am leaning towards not coming! That would be great to see all of you though

    ReplyDelete