Sunday, March 18, 2012

keeping the faith

 I made a prediction at the beginning of the year that this year was going to be amazing! Although it is only March this year has been one for the books, I mean hello its March and I have already had 2 bonfires. Its Michigan people, these things don't just happen (maybe they do lol) I feel like a happier person about where I am in life and try to take things day by day, can't do much more than that! I used to want to go back to high school where I didn't have a single care in the world, then I would have my days where I wish I could fast forward college and meet the man of my dreams, get married and start a family. I have to remind myself that God has a plan for us, and this is his plan for me. I look at everyday as a blessing and try to live it the best I can <3

No comments:

Post a Comment