Wednesday, March 30, 2011
In a funk...
Well today was an interesting day, been kind of in a funk! Woke up way too late (10:30 to be exact!). Then just sat around, was supposed to go to the gym but really just wasn't in the mood so I decided that I would just go after class tonight instead. Before class I went to WCC and registered for a CNA course. It starts June 6th and goes until July 6th. It was easier then I thought to register but boy were the people at WCC rude. Which did not help my mood any. If looks could kill I would have died right then and there. But now I'm just sitting back at good old EMU waiting for my class to start so that it can end and I can work out and go to bed because this day has truly been a drag. Who would of thought that my mood could be this weird on a Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I cannot stand the employees at WCC... ive had so many problems with them. I probably know who you talked to and might even be able to guess! haha Glad you got all signed up!
ReplyDelete