Wow am I sore! But it's a very good sore because I joined a gym!!!!!!! I joined Fit Zone, it is an all woman's gym. Which is my kind of gym because as much as I love guys I absolutely hate working out with them. Fit Zone has trainers on staff during all business hours so that when ever I need advice, help or motivation they are there for me. I also have a list of free work out classes I can chose from. Today was my first day so I worked out with a trainer, she took me around to all of the different machines and helped make the perfect workout for me.
This is going to be my year, I can feel it in my bones. Now that my surgery is behind me I can now focus on the rest of my body and look like the person I want to look like. Watch out because I am no force to be messed with!
No comments:
Post a Comment