Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Little hope
I am thinking of honestly taking a vacation by myself! Because I have no one to go with and this weather makes me a tad bit cranky! Like for real its freezing out and its been raining all day long. I just need to get away and if no one wants to go with me then I guess I will just go alone, I guess I could live with that. Sounds so depressing, one would think that people would jump at the sound of a vacation! Well I seem to be the only one. If your reading this post and thinking wow she complains a lot well I am! This is my soap box post lol. I want and NEED a vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i need one too sister. but truth be told, it costs money! and i have none of that. im thinking my next available vacation will be after the wedding. good new though, spring in 1 1/2 weeks! :)
ReplyDelete