Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring break is over :'(

Well Spring break is over and I didn't even get a tan this year! The farthest I went was Columbus Ohio. Wow that is depressing. As fun as the trip was is would of been perfect to go somewhere warm. I sat at home this week and all I saw where people updating their face books with posts and pictures from their tropical spring break trips and it really made me upset. I really want to go on vacation. So I have been hassling Jenna about going on one last trip before she gets married! Looked up flights last night just to get ball park figures and tickets are a little piercer than both of us wanted so we are going to have to ask Dave if it is possible to use his benefits :p I look out side to white all day long and I just really really want to look outside too..............

 I really want to sit on the beach!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me so very excited to know that I could be in less than 2 months! Please Jenna consider my happiness in your decision :p

3 comments:

  1. the decision to take a vacation or not because the dates we could go are like 2 weeks before the wedding! Hurry up and get a job so you can come too !!!! (if we even go)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha something nice and warm would be lovely...

    ReplyDelete