Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Has it already been a week???

Well it has been exactly one week sense I have had my surgery. It's kind of hard to believe considering the fact that I am wearing jeans and going out of town tomorrow and I am in virtually no pain! I would love to consider myself lucky. Although I am no longer in pain, I still have a bit of discomfort but lets get real I just had 5 lbs. cut off of me. YES I SAID 5 LBS.!!!! Wow it still shocks me haha. Even though it has only been a week it truly feels like a month. Longest week of my life is more like it. It was full of pain, discomfort and tears.

I want to thank everyone who either came for a visit, sent a card or simply shared their kind words through face book. It means so much to me and I am incredibly grateful that I have such a huge and amazing support system around me. I really could not of done it without each and every one of you! I want to give a special thanks to my mommy. She has truly been my angel. With everything on her plate she still managed to make be feel like her only priority. Thanks mom for everything that you have done.

Well that's all for now! Hope everyone has an amazing first day of  March :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad your feeling better already Jenny! Can't wait to see you! ;]

    ReplyDelete