Monday, February 21, 2011

Can't believe it's finally happening.....

Well tomorrow is the big day! I am in complete denial, I am not sure that it is really going to hit me until tomorrow at the clinic. I keep telling people that I am not scared for the actual surgery and to be honest I'm not! I'm sure that tomorrow I might have a different response but for now I have complete faith that my surgeon will do a fantastic job. I am more nervous for the after math. I am not the best with pain or being alone and I am afraid that I am going to be in pain and alone. I just really want the next month to fly by so that I can be pain free and happy! Well this is going to be my final blog before the surgery. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday :P

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Jen! We're thinking about you! I hope the nerves never actually kick in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you. You're doing a wonderful thing for yourself. now you'll be able to do the things you love to do more often! Love you and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete