Sunday, February 13, 2011

BUSY BUSY BUSY

WOW! I have been extremely busy lately. This weekend we had an estate sale for my grandpa and it went really well. Although the days were extremely long and crazy I would not have been able to stay sain without Emma! Thank you Emma for spending your weekend helping, it was very kind of you :)

We had a huge turn out on the first day of the sale. It is amazing how much went out the doors! The second and third day wasn't bad but they could of been better. I guess it was expected though with it being winter and all. Although we sold a ton of stuff there is still a ton of treasures left. So my mom has decided that we are going to another sale in a month or so. She is going to clean out our basement and the neighbors are going to do the same. So please come and shop again because their is going to be a ton of new treasures just looking for a home!

More news is that my surgery is now less than 10 days away :):):) 9 days and counting! I am so happy I could scream I have been waiting for this for so long. This summer is going to be like no other. I will finally be able to roller blade, go for bike rides and jump rope with out being in pain :) Well that's it for now, time to hit the books.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I wish you guys would stop talking about the sale! ;) I wish I could have dug through everything before it was picked over! I'm glad some other people were able to get some treasures though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This summer is going to be unreal!!! you and i should get a metro park pass and spend the summer roller blading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry you missed it heidi, and yes emma this summer is going to be a blast, I can't wait to buy a bike and take bike rides everyday :):):)

    ReplyDelete