Well what can I say, never thought I would start one of these! But I have a lot on my mind and I really dislike when people use face book as a diary so I guess I will use this :) A ton has been going on with me. So I guess I will start with family and friends and see where that gets me.
The biggest news lately is that Jenna and Dave are getting married! I am so happy that my brother is marrying one of my best friends!! We will now be friends forever (not that i was worried). Also I just recently took a girls trip to visit Kelli, it was nice to get away for a weekend. I miss Kelli to death and wish that I could see her more! My family is the best, so supportive and understatnding, they are perfect for me. My friends also mean the world to me, I can be me around them and not have to worry about them thinking of me poorly.
I am currently going to Eastern Michigan University. It has not been what I expected, but when people say that one finds themselves in college, boy where they right! I started college waiting to be a pediatrician and then this past semester I decided that I wanted to become a PA instead. Now just recently (like yesterday) I have decided that I am going to stop majoring in biology. Biology is a tough major and I am just not passionate about it anymore, which makes my life quite miserable! So as of right now I am investigating nursing. I don't know why I never thought of this before. When Katie was sick it was the nurses that made her feel better, it was the nurses that remembered our names, it was the nurses that made Katie smile. I want to be the person that walks into a child's room and makes them comfortable and smile. I think I would really enjoy this as a career. However where ever my life takes me in the medical field, working with children will always be a must. Children are our future and deserve the best. In my college career I think that I am truly finding who I really am, I am meeting and talking with people that I never would have given the time of day to in high school. I believe that the college experience is overall the right place for me to find me!
Well I think that is a long enough first post! Have a wonderful snowy day and be safe :)
I like your blog jen. hopefully blogging will release your stress!
ReplyDeleteIm so happy you figured it all girl!!! Blogging does help releive stress! Writing helps!!! :)
ReplyDelete