Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day!!

Well didn't get quite as much snow as I thought we would, but we still got dumped on. Eastern gave the word it was closing at 1:00pm yesterday! My dads shop also closed down today! I can not remember the last time that a storm like this happened. I took before and after pictures so that everyone could see how the snow treated the Lassila house.

 
This is a picture I took right before the storm hit!


 The driveway after the storm



 The front yard after the storm!

My dad and I went to get a movie. As we drove through town I could not help but be in aww. I understand that I was born and raised in Michigan but I can't remember the last time we had a storm that gave so much snow in such a little amount of time. The only cars on the road were the ones with 4-wheel drive.

Now I am just watching The Social Network with the parents and enjoying not being at school. I hope you all are having an amazing snow day and if this storm did not bring you one I hope you are all being safe. That's all for now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment