Sunday, February 20, 2011

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to take this time to say, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I completely understand that I live in Michigan and that Snow is nothing new and that the nice weather we have had all week with a snow storm at the end is to be expected for Michigan but come on. I really dislike winter, we just had a huge storm less than a month ago and now they are telling us that we are possibly going to get another foot by the time this storm is over tomorrow :( it just sucks!
This was just yesterday, it was almost 40 degrees outside and we had grilled burgers for dinner!
Sorry it's so dark but this is just 24 hours later! over 4 inches of snow!!!
Here is another just because :p

So basically I m not surprised but just incredibly upset!!! On the bright side 2 days before the big day :):):):) I could not be happier! Drive safe everyone and don't forget to have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I know! it sucks! but i am super duper pumped for tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete