I can't believe that the biggest day of my life (this far) is in one week. My feelings are incredibly mixed. I am so excited and scared all at the same time. It's funny because I am not nervous about the actual surgery at all! It's the after recovery period that I am absolutely terrified about. They are putting me on oral vicodin and a vicodin pump for a week! I don't know about you but that seems like a lot of pain killers. So that makes me think i am going to be in immense pain! I have also heard from a ton of people that I will not even be able to lift my arms above my head.
But as scared as I am for this surgery I know that it is all going to be worth it! I know I said this yesterday but I am so pumped for the summer. It's almost like I am going to be born again :D Well that's all for now.
Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment