What an amazing birthday I had. I would like to say thank you to all of the wonderful people in my life that made it possible. I started the day by sleeping in until 11:30 (I know it's late but I can't remember the last time I did that). Then I got ready and my mom and I went and picked up Katie early from school for lunch at Red Robin. I have never been more impressed with a restaurant. I had a coupon for a free burger for my birthday, but I decided I wanted the chicken salad (because it is to die for), they allowed it. Then I got a free sundae and song, just when I thought things could not get any better our waitress brought me a pink balloon that she wrote Happy Birthday on!
After lunch we did a little shopping and rented Letters to Juliet. If we didn't get full enough after lunch, after the movie we headed to Border Cantina with the entire family. Mexican is always a good choice (who doesn't love it). We then headed back to the house, watched the Red Wings game, opened presents and ate cake and ice cream. After the "party" I guess it really wasn't a party lol, just me and the gang hung out, we got incredibly bored and decided to go to Walmart. Big mistake because I walked out with 4 count them 4 movies. They were all classics, I got National Lampoon's Vacation, National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation, Happy Gilmore and Tommy Boy. We came back to the house watched a movie and called it a night.
I am so very blessed to be surrounded by people that love and support me. Thank you all again for an amazing 20th Birthday.
Glad to hear you had a great birthday! I have been craving Red Robin for the past year. Seriously, Jeff too, they have the best burgers! A good mexican restaurant would be awesome too considering Los Tres shut down!
ReplyDelete