Thursday, February 3, 2011

Emma Jenny Day :p

Well today was an amazing day! Spent the morning studying and the afternoon with Emma. It's been way too long since we spent the day just the two of us. We had huge intentions to build a snow man but unfortunatly it's not packing snow. So we just kind of sat in the snow and cleared off my car.
 So much snow!!!!


 Cleaning off my car

 Emma and I again

After we came inside we decided that  we would create the estate sale signs for my mom but she only bought one poster so we had to go to town to get more. Did you know that Walmart does not carry colored posters? It was news to me, but the Dollar Store does 2 for 1.00. We also found wall stickers.

Only 1.00, amazing deal I know!

Me and Emma have a nak for finding things for a dollar lol. Now we are just back at my parents getting ready for supper. Then it is off to Jenna's for Jersey Shore. Hope everyone has a great night because I know I sure will.






1 comment: